Saturday, August 8, 2009

Long Time, No Post

Well, I created this blog almost two years ago and only posted two test messages (which I have now deleted). Pretty pathetic. Oh well, a person doesn't have time to do everything one would like to do. Here's some of the things I would like to do, but end up doing other more unproductive things.

1. Learn to play piano.
2. Re-learn playing my guitar and banjo.
3. Become an expert in Photoshop, Lightroom, Flash, and Illustrator.
4. Spend more time taking photographs.
5. Brush up on my calculus and physics.
6. Take classes that ultimately lead to understanding Einstein's relativity theories.
7. Come to a deeper understanding of quantum mechanics.
8. Ultimately blow relativity and quantum mechanics apart with much more sensible theories.
9. Bring about world peace.
10. Eat anything I want and still lose 30 pounds.
11. Become a world renown computer artist.
12. Become a world renown author.

You do see my dilemma, don't you? With all these highly time consuming activities, it's simply easier to watch TV.

"And the whole congregration said, 'Amen!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment