Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Founding Father's Home

My son attended the private Christian school that my wife teaches at from the 1st through the 12th grades. Every year, the sixth-graders and parents take a trip to Washington, DC. My son's trip was in 2003. On the way up in the bus, we stopped at Monticello, Thomas Jefferson's home. We arrived fairly early in the morning when a fog was in the air. I heard several people express their disappointment in not being able to get any good pictures. However, I like fog photos, as attested by the photo I posted earlier. My favorite photo from that visit to Monticello is shown below. I separated from the group to get it. In fact, you can see some of the group in the distance wearing maroon jackets. I have more Monticello photos on my Web site at RKA Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment